US/AUSTRALIA: Cotton Leads programme continues to garner interest
A new programme set up by the Australian and US cotton industry to supply responsibly-produced cotton is continuing to gain interest amongst global textile businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production