US/AUSTRALIA: Cotton Leads programme continues to garner interest
A new programme set up by the Australian and US cotton industry to supply responsibly-produced cotton is continuing to gain interest amongst global textile businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Brands back Cambodia industry-wide wage bargaining
- Patagonia's CSR commitments re-shaping the sector
- Can robotics redefine apparel manufacturing?
- Zalando: profit is so last season
- Unions agree proposed Cambodia minimum wage
- New CEO may focus on Ralph Lauren supply chain
- Nike collaborates on low-impact textile challenge
- Old Navy's Larsson to replace Ralph Lauren as CEO
- Patagonia ramps up Fair Trade Certified apparel
- The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields