CHINA: Cotton Socks Firm Set Up In Joint Venture
A new company specialising in the production of cotton socks and stockings has been set up in a joint venture between the Japan Atsugi Corporation Ltd and the Hong Kong-based China Resource Raw Materials Corporation Ltd. Called the Yantai Atsugi CRC Stocking Corporation Ltd, the new enterprise is based in the port city of Yantai, in Shandong Province, eastern China, and is the result of $28 million worth of investment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again