UK: Cotton Traders Sees Increased Online Orders
The company has completely re-built its website and made it easier for customers to select and purchase their goods over the net as well as see if the desired item is in stock.
Wholesale director, Steve Smith, commented: "There has been a rapid growth in trading online and we are now averaging in excess of 400 orders through the website every day.
"The new site eliminates some of the traditional frustrations associated with Internet shopping … and we fully expect the amount of orders received online to reach nearly 25 per cent over the next couple of years."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- 3D CAD comes of age
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack