AUSTRALIA: Cotton Trading B2B Portal Launched
A B2B portal for online cotton trading was launched yesterday. Promoted by Net Business Solutions India Ltd, an Indian network software company, it was inaugurated by Mr Vishwanath, chairman and MD, Cotton Corporation of India, a Government of India company that buys and sells cotton in India, and Terry Townsend, secretary general, International Cotton Advisory Committee at the ICAC 59th Plenary Session in Cairns, Australia. The portal has tie-ups with two inspection agencies, SGS, and Wakefield, UK. Other partners are Just Commodity, and Cornelder Asia Pte Ltd, Singapore.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020