AUSTRALIA: Cotton Trading B2B Portal Launched
A B2B portal for online cotton trading was launched yesterday. Promoted by Net Business Solutions India Ltd, an Indian network software company, it was inaugurated by Mr Vishwanath, chairman and MD, Cotton Corporation of India, a Government of India company that buys and sells cotton in India, and Terry Townsend, secretary general, International Cotton Advisory Committee at the ICAC 59th Plenary Session in Cairns, Australia. The portal has tie-ups with two inspection agencies, SGS, and Wakefield, UK. Other partners are Just Commodity, and Cornelder Asia Pte Ltd, Singapore.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective