AUSTRALIA: Cotton Trading B2B Portal Launched
A B2B portal for online cotton trading was launched yesterday. Promoted by Net Business Solutions India Ltd, an Indian network software company, it was inaugurated by Mr Vishwanath, chairman and MD, Cotton Corporation of India, a Government of India company that buys and sells cotton in India, and Terry Townsend, secretary general, International Cotton Advisory Committee at the ICAC 59th Plenary Session in Cairns, Australia. The portal has tie-ups with two inspection agencies, SGS, and Wakefield, UK. Other partners are Just Commodity, and Cornelder Asia Pte Ltd, Singapore.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016