AUSTRALIA: Cotton Trading B2B Portal Launched
A B2B portal for online cotton trading was launched yesterday. Promoted by Net Business Solutions India Ltd, an Indian network software company, it was inaugurated by Mr Vishwanath, chairman and MD, Cotton Corporation of India, a Government of India company that buys and sells cotton in India, and Terry Townsend, secretary general, International Cotton Advisory Committee at the ICAC 59th Plenary Session in Cairns, Australia. The portal has tie-ups with two inspection agencies, SGS, and Wakefield, UK. Other partners are Just Commodity, and Cornelder Asia Pte Ltd, Singapore.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack