AUSTRALIA: Country Road H1 sales up
Retailer Country Road enjoyed an increase in first-half clothing sales after it improved its fashionability, pricing and depth of ranges.
Total retail sales were up 13.7% during the interim period, the company said, with retail store sales excluding 'Wearhouse' sales up 16% and comparable store sales up 11.4%.
Wholesale sales, meanwhile, were down 29.3% in the first half, as the firm prepares to exit the segment.
Total sales grew 3.5% from last year.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel and homewares retailer Country Road is optimistic going forward after more than doubling its first-half earnings....
Clothing retailer Just Group Ltd has hired former Country Road executive Ashley Gardner as its new chief financial officer....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective