AUSTRALIA: Country Road Rides Into The Black
Australian fashion chain County Road Ltd on Thursday revealed it swung back into the black during the first half and expects that success to continue despite tough market conditions. The retailer reported a net profit of A$741,000 (US$441,000) for the six months to year to December 31 compared to a year-ago loss of $27.2 million. Revenues fell 24.7 per cent year-on-year to A$107.7m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"