USA: Court Gives Ross Go-Ahead To Buy Burlington
Following a court hearing in Delaware, turnaround specialist Wilbur Ross said he expects the North Carolina-based company to come out of bankruptcy protection on November 10.
Ross said earlier this month he will become chairman of the company and industry veteran Joseph Gorga, president and CEO.
WL Ross & Co is also expected to acquire another North Carolina-based textile firm, denim producer Cone Mills Corp, for $90m by the end of this year.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022