US: Coville benefits from 'Made in the USA' interest
Increasing demand for 'Made in the USA' fabrics and production has led to a rise in orders for vertically-integrated apparel provider Coville Inc.
The company says it has benefited from fashion retailers, brands and OEMs seeking to reduce supply chain cycle times, risk and complexity by reshoring select manufacturing programmes back to the US.
Coville offers a range of 'Made in the USA' knit fabrics, cut and sew production, fabric and product development, distribution and order fulfilment services. This includes finished and greige fabrics, contract and full package production programmes with expertise in a wide range of activewear, military, performance, protective, sportswear, underwear and other sewn products.
"To meet consumer demands for more rapid product innovation and socially responsible business practices, many companies are rethinking the complexities and risks of their global supply chain strategies," said Coville president Don Trexler.
"As a vertically integrated one-stop domestic source of design to delivery solutions, we believe we are uniquely qualified to deliver the full package service, response time and value these companies need right here in North Carolina."
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- US cotton production set to decline
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details