US: Coville benefits from 'Made in the USA' interest
Increasing demand for 'Made in the USA' fabrics and production has led to a rise in orders for vertically-integrated apparel provider Coville Inc.
The company says it has benefited from fashion retailers, brands and OEMs seeking to reduce supply chain cycle times, risk and complexity by reshoring select manufacturing programmes back to the US.
Coville offers a range of 'Made in the USA' knit fabrics, cut and sew production, fabric and product development, distribution and order fulfilment services. This includes finished and greige fabrics, contract and full package production programmes with expertise in a wide range of activewear, military, performance, protective, sportswear, underwear and other sewn products.
"To meet consumer demands for more rapid product innovation and socially responsible business practices, many companies are rethinking the complexities and risks of their global supply chain strategies," said Coville president Don Trexler.
"As a vertically integrated one-stop domestic source of design to delivery solutions, we believe we are uniquely qualified to deliver the full package service, response time and value these companies need right here in North Carolina."
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Change management key to PLM project success
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- Accord still struggling to engage industry bodies
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change