US: Coville benefits from 'Made in the USA' interest
Increasing demand for 'Made in the USA' fabrics and production has led to a rise in orders for vertically-integrated apparel provider Coville Inc.
The company says it has benefited from fashion retailers, brands and OEMs seeking to reduce supply chain cycle times, risk and complexity by reshoring select manufacturing programmes back to the US.
Coville offers a range of 'Made in the USA' knit fabrics, cut and sew production, fabric and product development, distribution and order fulfilment services. This includes finished and greige fabrics, contract and full package production programmes with expertise in a wide range of activewear, military, performance, protective, sportswear, underwear and other sewn products.
"To meet consumer demands for more rapid product innovation and socially responsible business practices, many companies are rethinking the complexities and risks of their global supply chain strategies," said Coville president Don Trexler.
"As a vertically integrated one-stop domestic source of design to delivery solutions, we believe we are uniquely qualified to deliver the full package service, response time and value these companies need right here in North Carolina."
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- Fitness fashion propels Athleta towards $1bn sales
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report