UK: Craghoppers sales boosted by demand for fleeces
Outdoor clothing company Craghoppers has announced a year-end sales increase of 25%, with growth in fleece sales particularly high.
The UK said it had seen growth on its wholesale business, together with mail order and e-commerce categories, which continued to grow during the 2007 period.
A statement said that micro fleeces was a key product category for the company, with its men's Cory Microfleece selling 100,000 pieces alone. Craghoppers said it may be attributed to the change in UK climate, with layering the key to combating ever-changing weather.
Other top product growth was reported in Kiwi and Nosquito trouser ranges, which are worn by celebrities such as Michael Palin and Ewan McGregor, the company said.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Outdoor clothing brand Craghoppers is launching its first range of footwear for spring summer 2009....
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack