US: Crailar Technologies names Sanders CFO
Crailar Technologies has appointed Ted Sanders as chief financial officer, succeeding Guy Prevost.
Sanders will lead the global strategic financial positioning of Crailar and will be based in Portland, Oregon.
Prevost, who has been with Crailar since November 2005, will remain with the company as corporate controller and compliance officer.
"Ted strengthens the executive management team with experience at international publicly listed companies that saw significant growth during his tenure. This will prove to be invaluable to Crailar as we transform into a fully operational company and evaluate our intended listing on exchanges that provide broader access to Crailar stock," said Crailar CEO Ken Barker.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022