US: Crailar Technologies names Sanders CFO
Crailar Technologies has appointed Ted Sanders as chief financial officer, succeeding Guy Prevost.
Sanders will lead the global strategic financial positioning of Crailar and will be based in Portland, Oregon.
Prevost, who has been with Crailar since November 2005, will remain with the company as corporate controller and compliance officer.
"Ted strengthens the executive management team with experience at international publicly listed companies that saw significant growth during his tenure. This will prove to be invaluable to Crailar as we transform into a fully operational company and evaluate our intended listing on exchanges that provide broader access to Crailar stock," said Crailar CEO Ken Barker.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective