USA: Crazy Shirts Names New Head
Mr Yeager was recently appointed as a director of the company and assumed the leadership positions after the resignation of Bill Almon, who joined the company in July 1999. Mr Yeager, a former CEO of the company, returns after two years as the president and COO of Three Day Blinds, a mainland retail and manufacturing company.
John Loevenguth has been named executive vice president in addition to
continuing his role as the company's COO and CFO. Mr. Loevenguth was also appointed to the board of directors for Ralston Enterprises and Crazy Shirts, Inc.
Rick Ralston, founder and owner of Crazy Shirts and co-chairman of the
board said: "Randy and I have worked together previously for more than ten years, and we developed an excellent and productive working relationship over that time. He played a key role in increasing sales from $28m to $53m in Hawaii and Guam from 1988 to 1996. His presence leading our management team, combined with the vision and experience of our new board of directors, gives Crazy Shirts the ability to carry forward our strategic business plan."
About Crazy Shirts
Crazy Shirts, founded in 1962 by Rick Ralston, operates 44 stores in
Hawaii, Guam, and on the mainland in California, Florida and Las Vegas, Nevada.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts