USA: Crazy Shirts Names New Head
Crazy Shirts, the Hawaiian imprinted sportswear retailer today announced the appointment of Randy Yeager as president, chief executive officer, and co-chairman of the board of the combined Pacific and Mainland operations. Mr Yeager was recently appointed as a director of the company and assumed the leadership positions after the resignation of Bill Almon, who joined the company in July 1999. Mr Yeager, a former CEO of the company, returns after two years as the president and COO of Three Day Blinds, a mainland retail and manufacturing company.John Loevenguth has been named executive vice president in addition tocontinuing his role as the company's COO and CFO. Mr. Loevenguth was also appointed to the board of directors for Ralston Enterprises and Crazy Shirts, Inc.Rick Ralston, founder and owner of Crazy Shirts and co-chairman of theboard said: "Randy and I have worked together previously for more than ten years, and we developed an excellent and productive working relationship over that time. He played a key role in increasing sales from $28m to $53m in Hawaii and Guam from 1988 to 1996. His presence leading our management team, combined with the vision and experience of our new board of directors, gives Crazy Shirts the ability to carry forward our strategic business plan."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing