USA: Crazy Shirts Names New Head
Crazy Shirts, the Hawaiian imprinted sportswear retailer today announced the appointment of Randy Yeager as president, chief executive officer, and co-chairman of the board of the combined Pacific and Mainland operations. Mr Yeager was recently appointed as a director of the company and assumed the leadership positions after the resignation of Bill Almon, who joined the company in July 1999. Mr Yeager, a former CEO of the company, returns after two years as the president and COO of Three Day Blinds, a mainland retail and manufacturing company.John Loevenguth has been named executive vice president in addition tocontinuing his role as the company's COO and CFO. Mr. Loevenguth was also appointed to the board of directors for Ralston Enterprises and Crazy Shirts, Inc.Rick Ralston, founder and owner of Crazy Shirts and co-chairman of theboard said: "Randy and I have worked together previously for more than ten years, and we developed an excellent and productive working relationship over that time. He played a key role in increasing sales from $28m to $53m in Hawaii and Guam from 1988 to 1996. His presence leading our management team, combined with the vision and experience of our new board of directors, gives Crazy Shirts the ability to carry forward our strategic business plan."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022