USA: Crazy Shirts Names New Head
Crazy Shirts, the Hawaiian imprinted sportswear retailer today announced the appointment of Randy Yeager as president, chief executive officer, and co-chairman of the board of the combined Pacific and Mainland operations. Mr Yeager was recently appointed as a director of the company and assumed the leadership positions after the resignation of Bill Almon, who joined the company in July 1999. Mr Yeager, a former CEO of the company, returns after two years as the president and COO of Three Day Blinds, a mainland retail and manufacturing company.John Loevenguth has been named executive vice president in addition tocontinuing his role as the company's COO and CFO. Mr. Loevenguth was also appointed to the board of directors for Ralston Enterprises and Crazy Shirts, Inc.Rick Ralston, founder and owner of Crazy Shirts and co-chairman of theboard said: "Randy and I have worked together previously for more than ten years, and we developed an excellent and productive working relationship over that time. He played a key role in increasing sales from $28m to $53m in Hawaii and Guam from 1988 to 1996. His presence leading our management team, combined with the vision and experience of our new board of directors, gives Crazy Shirts the ability to carry forward our strategic business plan."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack