INDIA: Creatnet Named IBM Advanced Business Partner
Creatnet has been evolving a partnership framework with IBM, the world's largest IT company, since 2001. As part of this relationship, Creatnet completed porting its software solutions, Creatnet Collaboration Suite, on to IBM hardware and software platforms.
Speaking from New Delhi, Creatnet's director, Devangshu Dutta said: "The partnership with IBM means that our customers have an fully-integrated alternative option to the already proven and robust freeware platforms, either to begin with, or to migrate to later when their business needs grow."
Creatnet works with retailers, brands, finished goods suppliers and raw material suppliers in the fashion and sewn products supply chain.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022