USA: Critz Joins Cargill Dow
Cargill Dow, a joint venture of Cargill Inc and Dow Chemical, has announced that Trainor Critz is now manager for North American fibre sales. Critz will work with targeted brand owners, fabric mills, and Cargill Dow's fibre development partners to bring fabrics containing NatureWorks fibres to market. He will be a part of the team responsible for implementing the company's fibres strategy in North America. Critz joins Cargill Dow after 32 years with DuPont in various manufacturing, technical, sales and management positions. Most recently, he held two positions within DuPont; first as business segment manager for the Nega-Stat antistatic fibres and secondly as the segment manager for the performance market arena.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective