USA: Critz Joins Cargill Dow
Cargill Dow, a joint venture of Cargill Inc and Dow Chemical, has announced that Trainor Critz is now manager for North American fibre sales. Critz will work with targeted brand owners, fabric mills, and Cargill Dow's fibre development partners to bring fabrics containing NatureWorks fibres to market. He will be a part of the team responsible for implementing the company's fibres strategy in North America. Critz joins Cargill Dow after 32 years with DuPont in various manufacturing, technical, sales and management positions. Most recently, he held two positions within DuPont; first as business segment manager for the Nega-Stat antistatic fibres and secondly as the segment manager for the performance market arena.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective