USA: Critz Joins Cargill Dow
Cargill Dow, a joint venture of Cargill Inc and Dow Chemical, has announced that Trainor Critz is now manager for North American fibre sales. Critz will work with targeted brand owners, fabric mills, and Cargill Dow's fibre development partners to bring fabrics containing NatureWorks fibres to market. He will be a part of the team responsible for implementing the company's fibres strategy in North America. Critz joins Cargill Dow after 32 years with DuPont in various manufacturing, technical, sales and management positions. Most recently, he held two positions within DuPont; first as business segment manager for the Nega-Stat antistatic fibres and secondly as the segment manager for the performance market arena.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack