USA: Critz Joins Cargill Dow
Cargill Dow, a joint venture of Cargill Inc and Dow Chemical, has announced that Trainor Critz is now manager for North American fibre sales. Critz will work with targeted brand owners, fabric mills, and Cargill Dow's fibre development partners to bring fabrics containing NatureWorks fibres to market. He will be a part of the team responsible for implementing the company's fibres strategy in North America. Critz joins Cargill Dow after 32 years with DuPont in various manufacturing, technical, sales and management positions. Most recently, he held two positions within DuPont; first as business segment manager for the Nega-Stat antistatic fibres and secondly as the segment manager for the performance market arena.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022