USA: Critz Joins Cargill Dow
Cargill Dow, a joint venture of Cargill Inc and Dow Chemical, has announced that Trainor Critz is now manager for North American fibre sales. Critz will work with targeted brand owners, fabric mills, and Cargill Dow's fibre development partners to bring fabrics containing NatureWorks fibres to market. He will be a part of the team responsible for implementing the company's fibres strategy in North America. Critz joins Cargill Dow after 32 years with DuPont in various manufacturing, technical, sales and management positions. Most recently, he held two positions within DuPont; first as business segment manager for the Nega-Stat antistatic fibres and secondly as the segment manager for the performance market arena.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar