US: Crocs begins Dominican Republic shoe project
Plastic clog manufacturer Crocs has launched a recycled footwear donation programme and will donate 10,000 pairs of its shoes to the children in impoverished regions of the Dominican Republic.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack