US: Crocs CFO Hammer steps down
Footwear firm Crocs has announced that Russell C Hammer has resigned as its chief financial officer effective 31 December 2010.
Hammer is to join a Chicago based public company as its chief financial officer, and Crocs said a search for his successor was underway.
President and chief executive officer, John McCarvel, said: "I want to thank Russ for his many contributions and wish him well in his new role and location closer to his family. Looking forward, we are excited about both our near- and long-term growth prospects and I am very confident that the financial team we have in place is up to the task of managing the CFO responsibilities until a successor is found."
Speedo USA has selected global e-commerce platform provider ChannelAdvisor to expand its e-commerce channels....
US plastic clogs maker Crocs has appointed Jeff Lasher as its new chief financial officer. ...
Footwear firm Crocs has introduced a new translucent footwear collection....
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020