US: Crocs picks Demandware for e-commerce platform
Niche footwear operator Crocs has plumped for the Demandware eCommerce Platform in an effort to develop its global online retail business.
The aim of the deal is to provide Crocs with a scalable e-commerce platform to provide complete brand control, enabling the company to expand its online business with sites in the US, Europe and Asia.
"Online growth is an important area of focus for us as we launch new sites in a number of international markets over the next two to three years," said Chris Ladd, VP of global e-commerce at Crocs.
"We selected Demandware because we needed an e-commerce platform that could help us meet this ambitious timeline for international growth, while giving us complete freedom to control the look and feel of our sites without having to manage and maintain the infrastructure."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Ron Snyder has resigned as a member of the board of directors of Crocs Inc, the plastic clog maker said yesterday (2 July)....
Plastic clog maker Crocs is planning to close its Aurora distribution centre in Colorado at the expense of 37 jobs, according to local media reports....
Footwear company Crocs saw its first quarter losses widen to US$22.4m, thanks to a 32% slump in company revenues....
Plastic clog maker Crocs has launched a new collection called Prepair, which it says helps athletes recover following athletic or fitness activity....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022