US: Crocs to close Aurora distribution plant - report
Plastic clog maker Crocs is planning to close its Aurora distribution centre in Colorado at the expense of 37 jobs, according to local media reports.
The Denver Business Journal says Crocs will close the plant by 8 July in a move to consolidate warehouse space.
Spokespeople for Crocs were not available for immediate comment.
The company last week posted first quarter losses widened to US$22.4m, due in part to a 32% slump in company revenues.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Colourful clog maker Crocs has returned to profitability and top-line growth for the first time in four quarters....
US plastic clog maker Crocs has posted a return to third quarter profit, benefiting from cost reduction programmes....
Footwear operator Crocs has unveiled plans to open the company's first store in Boulder, Colorado - and its biggest in the world....
Footwear operator Crocs has completed a new asset-backed revolving credit facility worth US$30m....
Embattled footwear maker Crocs has introduced a new style of clog featuring a stripe it calls the Crocband....
US sportswear company Columbia Sportswear has filed a complaint against a former designer who it says worked for rival companies during his time there, according to local media....
A long-running legal dispute between plastic clog maker Crocs and Old Friend foam shoe manufacturer Australia Unlimited, has been settled after four years....
Niche footwear operator Crocs will end its association with the AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour in 2010 after four years as title sponsor....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report