USA: CSFB Ups Too Inc. To Strong Buy
Further details were not immediately available.
On Wednesday, Too, which targets girls aged 7 to 14 years, said its second-quarter profits surged 53 per cent, far outperforming its rivals, as merchandise profit margins grew and expenses fell.
The company, which operates 424 stores in 46 states, also said it remains "comfortable" with analysts' average earnings estimates of 24 cents a share for the current quarter, up from 20 cents in the year-ago period.
Shares of Too Inc. were up 7 cents at $23.82 in early trade on the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report