UK: CSM3D Forms Strategic Partnership With Horma 2000
CSM3D International Limited, developers and suppliers of renowned Shoemaster CAD/CAM software, have formed a strategic partnership with Horma 2000, the suppliers of the most advanced software currently available for last model makers. The result of the alliance will see a new last modelling software package, Shoemaster Forma, being added to the extensive range of Shoemaster software products that cover all aspects of the shoe design, development and manufacturing process.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth