ITALY: CSP International Losses Climb
Italian hosiery and lingerie manufacturer CSP International has slid deeper into the red. The company blames costs associated with its acquisition of the Lepel brand and the reorganisation of its distribution network for the shortfall. It reported gross losses of EUR 3.6m for the first half of the year, against a EUR 0.09m loss over the same period in 2000. Net revenues fell from EUR 72.11m to EUR 71.22m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again