ITALY: CSP International Posts €300,000 Loss
Italian hosiery and lingerie manufacturer CSP International SpA has narrowed its losses to €300,000 for the nine months from January to September 2004, from a loss of €5.8m for the same period in 2003.
Third-quarter pre-tax profit totalled €500,000, compared to €1.5m in the same period last year.
Turnover fell 9.6 per cent year-on-year to €93.2m for the first nine months of 2004.
In the third quarter of 2004, turnover totalled €32.8m, against €38m euro in 2003.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022