UK: Customboots.co.uk's Football Boots Have Individual Appeal
Football boots are available online, customised to the player's own requirements.The boots from www.customboots.co.uk are made from good quality natural leather or Pittards leather. The water resistance benefits the leather by keeping it soft and it will not need replenishing with wax and creams - they are wipe-clean boots.The boots can have padding at the front plus various stitching designs. Also, the sole of the boot is strengthened to prevent the screw in studs from wearing through to the foot after prolonged use. It is a very lightweight boot, it is water-resistant, and offers comfort without losing the required strength.All boots are hand made in England and, because they are manufactured to order, they take around two to three weeks to be delivered. The customer chooses tongue type, stud type, colours, and stitching colour.The website can be found at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack