UK: Customboots.co.uk's Football Boots Have Individual Appeal
Football boots are available online, customised to the player's own requirements.The boots from www.customboots.co.uk are made from good quality natural leather or Pittards leather. The water resistance benefits the leather by keeping it soft and it will not need replenishing with wax and creams - they are wipe-clean boots.The boots can have padding at the front plus various stitching designs. Also, the sole of the boot is strengthened to prevent the screw in studs from wearing through to the foot after prolonged use. It is a very lightweight boot, it is water-resistant, and offers comfort without losing the required strength.All boots are hand made in England and, because they are manufactured to order, they take around two to three weeks to be delivered. The customer chooses tongue type, stud type, colours, and stitching colour.The website can be found at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective