UK: Customboots.co.uk's Football Boots Have Individual Appeal
Football boots are available online, customised to the player's own requirements.The boots from www.customboots.co.uk are made from good quality natural leather or Pittards leather. The water resistance benefits the leather by keeping it soft and it will not need replenishing with wax and creams - they are wipe-clean boots.The boots can have padding at the front plus various stitching designs. Also, the sole of the boot is strengthened to prevent the screw in studs from wearing through to the foot after prolonged use. It is a very lightweight boot, it is water-resistant, and offers comfort without losing the required strength.All boots are hand made in England and, because they are manufactured to order, they take around two to three weeks to be delivered. The customer chooses tongue type, stud type, colours, and stitching colour.The website can be found at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar