USA: Customisable Personal Style Advice Engine Available Now
Consumers shopping for apparel online will soon get personalised, event-specific style advice from the guide2style virtual personal shopper - a new technology that uses more than 150,000 interdependent rules of style to deliver personalized, event-specific fashion guidance. "It just makes sense to provide online consumers with something they've been asking for in personalized fashion advice at their favorite online store," said Scott Van Valkenburgh, an accomplished e-commerce strategist and guide2style's CEO. "A recent article in Women's Wear Daily said online apparel customers are looking for fashion guidance they can trust ... that's what our product delivers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack