USA: Cutter & Buck Announces New Store In Chicago
Cutter & Buck, the Seattle-based men's and women's sportswear and business casual apparel company, announced today that it will open its tenth store in Chicago's Water Tower Place. Cutter & Buck has signed a lease for a 3,836 sq ft retail location on the mezzanine level of Water Tower Place, which is located centrally on Chicago's Magnificent Mile. "Water Tower Place is one of the great destination landmarks in Chicago, averaging over 20 million visitors per year. Our grand opening is planned for the end of November, just in time for holiday shopping," said Harvey Jones, chairman and CEO. On another note, Cutter & Buck was named one of Forbes 200 Best Small Companies in the October 2000 issue. Companies were evaluated on various historical performance measures including sales and earnings per share growth rates and screening of the company's consolidated financial statements. "We are thrilled with this recognition," said Marty Marks, president & COO. "To be included with such an outstanding group of growth companies is a great reflection on the entire Cutter & Buck team and their commitment to excellence."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – Oxford Industries, Shoe Carnival
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective