USA: Cutter & Buck CEO Quits
Seattle-based golf and leisure-apparel company, Cutter & Buck Inc, said on Monday Marty Marks has decided to resign as president and COO and as a member of the board of directors. "For over eleven years, I've worked closely with Harvey Jones, the CEO who resigned recently," said Marks in a statement. "It's time for me to explore new possibilities, and for the company to complete the transition of top management."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020