US: Cutter & Buck extends procure-to-pay automation
Golf apparel firm Cutter & Buck has extended its subscription to the TradeCard cloud-based supply chain collaboration and global trade platform to continue to connect with trading partners electronically and obtain visibility into the movement of payments and products.
The company has used the platform since 2005 to automate processes from purchase order through settlement and provided suppliers access to early payments in exchange for invoice discounts.
"Automating the procure-to-pay process has been a huge win for us and our suppliers," said Rich Grambihler, controller at Cutter & Buck.
"There's clear visibility into orders, amendments and transaction statuses. Our suppliers like it because they know when and how their payment will arrive."
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
Having spent much of the past 12 to 18 months developing offerings for both customers and staff across multiple touch points, the next challenge facing fashion brands and retailers is to connect the m...
Luxury handbags, footwear and accessories provider Coach has selected the TradeCard supply chain collaboration and trade platform to help streamline transactions and improve supplier relationships....
The most read stories on just-style this week include Luen Thai acquiring Ocean Sky's apparel operations, Russell Brands cutting 190 jobs, and Fast Retailing revealing it will eliminate hazardous chem...
TradeCard is to merge with logistics and transportation specialist GT Nexus in a deal set to create the world's biggest cloud-based business network for global trade and supply chain management....
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015