US: Cutter & Buck extends procure-to-pay automation
Golf apparel firm Cutter & Buck has extended its subscription to the TradeCard cloud-based supply chain collaboration and global trade platform to continue to connect with trading partners electronically and obtain visibility into the movement of payments and products.
The company has used the platform since 2005 to automate processes from purchase order through settlement and provided suppliers access to early payments in exchange for invoice discounts.
"Automating the procure-to-pay process has been a huge win for us and our suppliers," said Rich Grambihler, controller at Cutter & Buck.
"There's clear visibility into orders, amendments and transaction statuses. Our suppliers like it because they know when and how their payment will arrive."
Having spent much of the past 12 to 18 months developing offerings for both customers and staff across multiple touch points, the next challenge facing fashion brands and retailers is to connect the m...
Luxury handbags, footwear and accessories provider Coach has selected the TradeCard supply chain collaboration and trade platform to help streamline transactions and improve supplier relationships....
The most read stories on just-style this week include Luen Thai acquiring Ocean Sky's apparel operations, Russell Brands cutting 190 jobs, and Fast Retailing revealing it will eliminate hazardous chem...
TradeCard is to merge with logistics and transportation specialist GT Nexus in a deal set to create the world's biggest cloud-based business network for global trade and supply chain management....
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Mango continues on global growth trajectory
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre