USA: Cutter & Buck In Hosiery Licensing Agreement
Cutter & Buck Inc today announced that it has signed a license agreement with Philip Mullins Company, a Kentucky corporation, to produce men's and women's hosiery. "The hosiery line will compliment each of our seasonal collections both in colour and detailing. The first collections will be available for Spring 2002," said Harvey Jones, Chairman & CEO of Cutter & Buck.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores