USA: Cutter & Buck Launches E-commerce Venture
Sportswear designer Cutter & Buck (Nasdaq: CBUK ) has ventured into the world of e-commerce with the launch of its new site for men's and women's sports clothing. The site has been designed with the help of web designers Network 9 and will be used to promote Cutter & Buck's new lines of women's wear, including casual dress, weekend wear, golf clothing and tennis fashions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores