USA: Cutter & Buck Named Hottest Golf Apparel Brand
Upscale sportswear and outerwear designer and marketer Cutter & Buck Inc has been named hottest golf apparel brand from 1997-2001 by Golf World Business magazine, a leading golf trade publication.
The survey ranked apparel brands that were mentioned as "best selling products" over the five year period by Golf World Business 100 Best Golf Shops and other retail stores.
Delighted Cutter & Buck chairman and CEO, Harvey Jones, said: "We are proud to be recognised as the brand that has consistently sold the best at the leading pro shops and golf stores around the country.
"We believe that the most valid yardstick of brand prestige in the golf industry is not the amount of garments that we can push into the marketplace, but rather the documented success of our customers."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022