USA: Cutter & Buck Names Ernie Johnson CFO
The Seattle-based company said in a statement that Johnson was recently SVP, COO and CFO for Washington Mutual Inc, Commercial Banking Division.
It also named Helen Rockey, formerly president and CEO for Just For Feet, to the role of EVP for markets and products.
"We are bringing additional energy and resources to complement the skilled people already in place, in order to accelerate our efforts to capitalise on the strength of the Cutter & Buck brand," said CEO Fran Conley.
"Ernie Johnson has exceptional skills in assessing and integrating financial systems, making him a perfect fit as CFO for Cutter and Buck. Helen Rockey brings deep apparel experience and an excellent track record of enlivening brands."
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack