USA: Cutter & Buck Names Ernie Johnson CFO
The Seattle-based company said in a statement that Johnson was recently SVP, COO and CFO for Washington Mutual Inc, Commercial Banking Division.
It also named Helen Rockey, formerly president and CEO for Just For Feet, to the role of EVP for markets and products.
"We are bringing additional energy and resources to complement the skilled people already in place, in order to accelerate our efforts to capitalise on the strength of the Cutter & Buck brand," said CEO Fran Conley.
"Ernie Johnson has exceptional skills in assessing and integrating financial systems, making him a perfect fit as CFO for Cutter and Buck. Helen Rockey brings deep apparel experience and an excellent track record of enlivening brands."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective