USA: Cutter & Buck Reports $10.8m Full-Year Loss
Upscale sportswear and outerwear brand Cutter & Buck Inc today said net sales for the year ended 30 April 2002 were $167.7 million and the net loss was $10.8 million or $1.02 per share after restructuring charges. This compares to net sales of $171.1 million and net income of $3.7 million or $0.35 per share last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands