USA: Cutter & Buck Reports $10.8m Full-Year Loss
Upscale sportswear and outerwear brand Cutter & Buck Inc today said net sales for the year ended 30 April 2002 were $167.7 million and the net loss was $10.8 million or $1.02 per share after restructuring charges. This compares to net sales of $171.1 million and net income of $3.7 million or $0.35 per share last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020