USA: Cutter & Buck Scores Golf Deal Renewal
Upmarket sportswear and outerwear company Cutter & Buck has secured a renewal of its partnership deal with top golfer Annika Sorenstam.
Sorenstam, the top-ranked golfer on the LPGA tour since 2001, will continue to wear and endorse Cutter & Buck apparel - including her signature Annika Collection - at all professional golf events and media appearances until 2011.
In addition, Sorenstam will continue to make promotional appearances on behalf of the brand. She has endorsed Cutter & Buck since 2001.
Cutter & Buck sells its products through golf professional shops and resorts, specialty retail shops, corporate sales and online.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts