USA: Cutter & Buck To Search For New CEO
Conley, who is also chairman of the Seattle-based company, took up the position two years ago as part of a turnaround strategy.
"When the board asked me to lead Cutter & Buck some two years ago, I was immediately faced with leading a turnaround," she said.
"(With) the resolution of most of the fallout from the 2002 restatement, I have accomplished more than what I set out to do."
Conley said she was working with Cutter & Buck's board of directors to find a replacement and would remain as chairman of the company.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack