USA: CyberSource(R) Dramatically Improves the Accuracy of Bluefly's Online Fraud Screening Process
E-Tailer of Designer Apparel and Home Furnishings Successfully Employs CyberSource Payment and Fraud Screening Services CyberSource Corporation (Nasdaq: CYBS), a leading provider of outsourced, mission-critical eCommerce transaction services, today announced that it has significantly improved the credit card payment and fraud screening process for Bluefly, Inc., (Nasdaq: BFLY), a leading Internet retailer of designer fashions and home furnishings at outlet store prices. By implementing the CyberSource Payment Service and CyberSource Internet Fraud Screen enhanced by Visa, Bluefly has successfully transitioned itself from a manual payment process to an automated credit card and fraud screening solution that more efficiently and accurately identifies the risk related to online fraud.(Photo:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020