USA: CyberSource(R) Dramatically Improves the Accuracy of Bluefly's Online Fraud Screening Process
E-Tailer of Designer Apparel and Home Furnishings Successfully Employs CyberSource Payment and Fraud Screening Services CyberSource Corporation (Nasdaq: CYBS), a leading provider of outsourced, mission-critical eCommerce transaction services, today announced that it has significantly improved the credit card payment and fraud screening process for Bluefly, Inc., (Nasdaq: BFLY), a leading Internet retailer of designer fashions and home furnishings at outlet store prices. By implementing the CyberSource Payment Service and CyberSource Internet Fraud Screen enhanced by Visa, Bluefly has successfully transitioned itself from a manual payment process to an automated credit card and fraud screening solution that more efficiently and accurately identifies the risk related to online fraud.(Photo:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective