USA: CyberSource(R) Dramatically Improves the Accuracy of Bluefly's Online Fraud Screening Process
E-Tailer of Designer Apparel and Home Furnishings Successfully Employs CyberSource Payment and Fraud Screening Services CyberSource Corporation (Nasdaq: CYBS), a leading provider of outsourced, mission-critical eCommerce transaction services, today announced that it has significantly improved the credit card payment and fraud screening process for Bluefly, Inc., (Nasdaq: BFLY), a leading Internet retailer of designer fashions and home furnishings at outlet store prices. By implementing the CyberSource Payment Service and CyberSource Internet Fraud Screen enhanced by Visa, Bluefly has successfully transitioned itself from a manual payment process to an automated credit card and fraud screening solution that more efficiently and accurately identifies the risk related to online fraud.(Photo:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022