USA: CyberSource(R) Dramatically Improves the Accuracy of Bluefly's Online Fraud Screening Process
E-Tailer of Designer Apparel and Home Furnishings Successfully Employs CyberSource Payment and Fraud Screening Services CyberSource Corporation (Nasdaq: CYBS), a leading provider of outsourced, mission-critical eCommerce transaction services, today announced that it has significantly improved the credit card payment and fraud screening process for Bluefly, Inc., (Nasdaq: BFLY), a leading Internet retailer of designer fashions and home furnishings at outlet store prices. By implementing the CyberSource Payment Service and CyberSource Internet Fraud Screen enhanced by Visa, Bluefly has successfully transitioned itself from a manual payment process to an automated credit card and fraud screening solution that more efficiently and accurately identifies the risk related to online fraud.(Photo:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth