USA: CyberSource(R) Dramatically Improves the Accuracy of Bluefly's Online Fraud Screening Process
E-Tailer of Designer Apparel and Home Furnishings Successfully Employs CyberSource Payment and Fraud Screening Services CyberSource Corporation (Nasdaq: CYBS), a leading provider of outsourced, mission-critical eCommerce transaction services, today announced that it has significantly improved the credit card payment and fraud screening process for Bluefly, Inc., (Nasdaq: BFLY), a leading Internet retailer of designer fashions and home furnishings at outlet store prices. By implementing the CyberSource Payment Service and CyberSource Internet Fraud Screen enhanced by Visa, Bluefly has successfully transitioned itself from a manual payment process to an automated credit card and fraud screening solution that more efficiently and accurately identifies the risk related to online fraud.(Photo:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Bangladesh urged to release garment union leaders
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022