USA: Cygne Designs Posts 13% Rise In FY Sales
The company, which attributed the gain to increased sales to Lerner New York and sales to new customer Jordache Enterprises, also reported pre-tax income of $538,000 for the year, up from a loss of $255,000 in the prior 12-month period.
Net income, however, dropped to $384,000 for the year, down from $2.08m in fiscal 2002.
Companies: Jordache Enterprises
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel and denim maker Jordache Enterprises has acquired the upmarket Earl Jean brand from the VF group, the company said today (28 February)....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016