USA: Cygne Designs Sees Q3 Net Sales Jump 70%
The company, which attributed the rise to increased sales to Lerner New York and Jordache Enterprises, also posted pre-tax income of $186,000 for the quarter, compared to a loss of $198,000 in the comparable period last year.
Third quarter net income, meanwhile, was $106,000, up from a loss of $206,000 in third quarter 2002.
Cygne is a manufacturer of private label women's apparel, with sales to retailers and wholesalers in the United States.
Companies: Jordache Enterprises
Apparel and denim maker Jordache Enterprises has acquired the upmarket Earl Jean brand from the VF group, the company said today (28 February)....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020