USA: DaDa Sees Progress In Its Action Against Nike
The LL International Shoe Company (dba DaDa) has hailed Nike's counterclaim to a lawsuit filed over allegations of copying the new Nike Shox technology as an opportunity for the companies to settle their differences. In a statement issued by LL International, company president Lavetta Willis, said: "It is an opportunity for both parties to settle our differences. It is clear to us now what Nike's position is, and although we disagree, we are optimistic that we can resolve our issues in a timely manner. We will proceed with launching the Draulic's platform in July."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020