USA: DaDa Sees Progress In Its Action Against Nike
The LL International Shoe Company (dba DaDa) has hailed Nike's counterclaim to a lawsuit filed over allegations of copying the new Nike Shox technology as an opportunity for the companies to settle their differences. In a statement issued by LL International, company president Lavetta Willis, said: "It is an opportunity for both parties to settle our differences. It is clear to us now what Nike's position is, and although we disagree, we are optimistic that we can resolve our issues in a timely manner. We will proceed with launching the Draulic's platform in July."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores