UK: Daisy Lowe named as face of Biba campaign
UK department store chain House of Fraser has revealed British model Daisy Lowe as the face of its new Biba brand collection.
This month House of Fraser re-launches the Biba clothing brand, with Lowe to appear in advertising and PR campaigns showcasing women's apparel, accessories and jewellery.
Executive brand director for House of Fraser, Matt Chambers, said: "We chose Daisy Lowe as the face of the Biba campaigns for PR and Advertising because she is effortlessly stylish, unique and eclectic, but most importantly British. She also helps to make this iconic fashion label, with great heritage, relevant to our younger customers."
Lowe said: "It was a huge honour to be asked. I've been a fan of the brand since I was very young. When I started my modelling career, and when I first started to understand clothes, Biba was one of the first names that cropped up. I've always really loved Biba so when I was asked to be part of the campaign I was just ecstatic."
The collection will be exclusive to House of Fraser and available in 35 stores in the UK.
Garment-making countries had a number of hurdles to overcome in 2010, with natural disasters like floods and earthquakes striving to disrupt supply chains already battling a surge in labour, raw mater...
Department store chain House of Fraser has announced the launch of a new men's wear range called Label Lab....
UK department store chain House of Fraser has launched its Barbour men's wear brand online as the 'country gent look' takes off in the UK. ...
UK department store chain has appointed Susanne Given as its new buying director for fashion. ...
UK department store chain House of Fraser has announced the appointment of Andy Harding to the position of director of e-commerce. ...
UK department store retailer House of Fraser saw its Christmas sales climb 8.5% despite heavy snowfall during the period. ...
Founding family members of luxury goods maker Hermes International SCA have been given permission to group more than 50% of their shares in the firm into a separate holding company, in a move intended...
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Outlook 2015: What keeps you awake at night?
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Adidas sells Rockport for $280m to focus on sports
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- Adidas and Timberland commit to responsible down
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024