USA: Dan River Fears Third-Quarter Loss
And it is also warning that it will have to break financial covenants in its bank-credit agreement.
The company says it is seeking a waiver or amendment to the agreement so that it can work round the problem.
The warning came in the company's second-quarter earnings statement which showed a loss of $6.1m compared with a net income of $3m the previous year.
To view related research reports, please follow the links below:-
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report