CANADA: Danier Leather chooses Fujitsu for new store systems
Retailer Danier Leather has employed Fujitsu Transaction Solutions to install new IT systems across its 97 stores in Canada.
The five-week installation programme included new POS and customer relationship management software, allowing the company to better understand its customers' purchasing habits.
"We were impressed with Fujitsu's rapid, smooth and professional execution of this rollout, especially considering the size of the project and the international scope," said Phil Cutter, chief information officer at Danier Leather.
Designer, manufacturer and retailer Danier Leather said Bryan Tatoff will rejoin the company today (8 January) as its senior VP, CFO and secretary....
Fujitsu Transaction Solutions has announced that it will provide technology services and support for Danier Leather's Chinese office....
Leather and suede clothing and accessories firm Danier Leather has posted a yearly total and same-store sales decrease of 11% to $148.35m....
Leather and suede clothing specialist Danier Leather is looking for a new CFO after announcing the impending departure of senior VP Bryan Tatoff....
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020