CHINA: Danier Leather opts for Fujitsu technology
Fujitsu Transaction Solutions has announced that it will provide technology services and support for Danier Leather's Chinese office.
Fujitsu will provide desk-side services, network security and procurement on all Fujitsu and third-party equipment at the Danier office in China, including installation, training and break/fix services support.
"We have no full-time IT staff at our office in China, and needed a partner that could quickly step in and provide maintenance and training to help our day-to-day operations run efficiently," said Phil Cutter, chief information officer of Toronto-based Danier Leather.
"Fujitsu quickly answered the call and began service soon after signing the contract. Between this project and the North American store systems rollout they just completed, we're relying on Fujitsu to become a global partner."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Designer, manufacturer and retailer Danier Leather said Bryan Tatoff will rejoin the company today (8 January) as its senior VP, CFO and secretary....
Retailer Danier Leather has employed Fujitsu Transaction Solutions to install new IT systems across its 97 stores in Canada....
Leather and suede clothing and accessories firm Danier Leather has posted a yearly total and same-store sales decrease of 11% to $148.35m....
Leather and suede clothing specialist Danier Leather is looking for a new CFO after announcing the impending departure of senior VP Bryan Tatoff....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts