USA: Danskin, Inc. Files Form 10-Q for Fiscal Period Ended April 1, 2000; Fully Compliant with Reporting Requirements
Danskin, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: DANS) announced that, on May 16, 2000, it timely filed its Form 10-Q for the fiscal period ended April 1, 2000, and is fully compliant with its public reporting requirements. The Company's first quarter for fiscal year 2000 ended on April 1, 2000. Therefore, the Company's Form 10-Q for the first fiscal quarter was required to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on or before May 16, 2000. The Company is in compliance with this requirement. Copies of the Company's Form 10-Q are available upon written request from the Company directed to Danskin, Inc., 530 Seventh Avenue, New York, New York, Attn.: Shareholder Services.Nasdaq erroneously changed the Company's trading symbol from DANS to DANSE, indicating that the Company is delinquent in certain public filings. Nasdaq is taking steps to correct this error.Danskin, Inc. markets and manufactures leading brands of women's activewear and dancewear under the Danskin®, Danskin Plus®, Danskin Packables(TM) and Zen Sport(TM) from Danskin® trademarks, and legwear under the Danskin®, Givenchy®, Ellen Tracy®, Evan-Picone® and Round the Clock® trademarks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report