USA: Danskin, Inc. Files Form 10-Q for Fiscal Period Ended April 1, 2000; Fully Compliant with Reporting Requirements
Danskin, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: DANS) announced that, on May 16, 2000, it timely filed its Form 10-Q for the fiscal period ended April 1, 2000, and is fully compliant with its public reporting requirements. The Company's first quarter for fiscal year 2000 ended on April 1, 2000. Therefore, the Company's Form 10-Q for the first fiscal quarter was required to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on or before May 16, 2000. The Company is in compliance with this requirement. Copies of the Company's Form 10-Q are available upon written request from the Company directed to Danskin, Inc., 530 Seventh Avenue, New York, New York, Attn.: Shareholder Services.Nasdaq erroneously changed the Company's trading symbol from DANS to DANSE, indicating that the Company is delinquent in certain public filings. Nasdaq is taking steps to correct this error.Danskin, Inc. markets and manufactures leading brands of women's activewear and dancewear under the Danskin®, Danskin Plus®, Danskin Packables(TM) and Zen Sport(TM) from Danskin® trademarks, and legwear under the Danskin®, Givenchy®, Ellen Tracy®, Evan-Picone® and Round the Clock® trademarks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack