USA: Danskin, Inc. Files Form 10-Q for Fiscal Period Ended April 1, 2000; Fully Compliant with Reporting Requirements
Danskin, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: DANS) announced that, on May 16, 2000, it timely filed its Form 10-Q for the fiscal period ended April 1, 2000, and is fully compliant with its public reporting requirements. The Company's first quarter for fiscal year 2000 ended on April 1, 2000. Therefore, the Company's Form 10-Q for the first fiscal quarter was required to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on or before May 16, 2000. The Company is in compliance with this requirement. Copies of the Company's Form 10-Q are available upon written request from the Company directed to Danskin, Inc., 530 Seventh Avenue, New York, New York, Attn.: Shareholder Services.Nasdaq erroneously changed the Company's trading symbol from DANS to DANSE, indicating that the Company is delinquent in certain public filings. Nasdaq is taking steps to correct this error.Danskin, Inc. markets and manufactures leading brands of women's activewear and dancewear under the Danskin®, Danskin Plus®, Danskin Packables(TM) and Zen Sport(TM) from Danskin® trademarks, and legwear under the Danskin®, Givenchy®, Ellen Tracy®, Evan-Picone® and Round the Clock® trademarks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022