UK: Darling brand plumps for WFX Fashion PLM
Fast-growing fashion brand Darling has chosen to implement a PLM system from WFX, a provider of cloud-based fashion PLM tools.
WFX said its system allowed fashion companies to create, manage and share tech packs, fabric and trim information, cost and margin calculations, sketches, images and critical path data with other team members and suppliers.
“We are expanding at a rapid pace and recognise that efficiency and organisation is key during this stage,” said Heff Moraes of Darling.
“It was obvious to us that we needed a solution that was suitable to step into now and able to scale up with us as we grow.”
Given their rapid evolution over recent years, it is difficult to predict where ERP and PLM will be a few years from now. Increased compatibility, cloud-based systems, social media mining, and on-dema...
Emerging markets, with their major outsourcing sectors, offer an excellent marketplace for operational software vendors. This is especially the case as American and European markets mature....
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software has undergone a profound change over recent years, dominated by three catchwords: integration, cloud computing and social design....
Fit specialist Alvanon has launched a global training programme to help product design and development teams achieve better and more consistent garment fit - providing them with a competitive edge....
Brooks Sports, the US-based running brand, has invested in PTC's FlexPLM solution to help it deliver the right products, at the right time and price, while retaining profit margins....
French high-end women's lingerie and ready-to-wear brand Aubade has invested in product lifecycle management (PLM) software to accelerate product development as it expands into the retail sector....
British luxury road-cycling lifestyle brand, Rapha, has enhanced its product capabilities following the implementation of a cloud-based PLM platform....
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Retailers warned of high volatility in Brexit wake
- Lies and statistics – the sustainability version
- Columbia rain jacket a milestone in sustainability
- Myanmar factories prepare for compliance training
- ILO decent work in global supply chains criticised
- Alliance cuts ties with three more factories
- Online fabric platform to "revolutionise" buying
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark