FRANCE: Darre Joins Emanuel Ungaro As Creative Director
Fashion company Emanuel Ungaro, which belongs to design house Salvatore Ferragamo, has appointed Vincent Darre as its creative director.
Darre, who is also in charge of advertising campaigns at Italian fashion house Moschino, will oversee Ungaro's prêt-a-porter and accessories divisions.
Emanuel Ungaro is forecasting a 15 per cent year-on-year growth in turnover to €75 million for 2004.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022