FRANCE: Dassault, Zymmetry to deliver apparel sourcing solution
Software vendors Dassault Systemes and Zymmetry Group have teamed up to deliver and integrated global development and sourcing solution for the apparel industry - which is being billed as an industry first.
The two companies say the tools will connect the entire apparel supply chain, linking front and back end design and development processes from planning to sourcing, pre-production and production.
The solutions will be based on Dassault Systemes' PLM 2.0 and its V6 platform, a single platform for managing all product lifecycle business processes.
As part of the Wing Tai Group of Hong Kong, Zymmetry has customers ranging from global brands based in the US, to large global manufacturing enterprises based in Asia.
Its 'Zymmetry Sourcing' solution is a supplier relationship management tool that incorporates workflow not only for product development but also for translating projected demand into finished good commitments.
Dassault's Enovia for global collaborative lifecycle management provides the accelerator for apparel design and development which enables footwear and apparel companies to coordinate design, procurement and suppliers early in the design process.
Dassault Systèmes and Wing Tai's Zymmetry Group have teamed up to launch what they claim to be the apparel industry's first integrated global development and sourcing solution....
Pacific Brands has invested in a new Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution to streamline its apparel design and sourcing processes....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Apparel brands "ignoring" refugee abuse in Turkey
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report