FRANCE: Dassault, Zymmetry to deliver apparel sourcing solution
Software vendors Dassault Systemes and Zymmetry Group have teamed up to deliver and integrated global development and sourcing solution for the apparel industry - which is being billed as an industry first.
The two companies say the tools will connect the entire apparel supply chain, linking front and back end design and development processes from planning to sourcing, pre-production and production.
The solutions will be based on Dassault Systemes' PLM 2.0 and its V6 platform, a single platform for managing all product lifecycle business processes.
As part of the Wing Tai Group of Hong Kong, Zymmetry has customers ranging from global brands based in the US, to large global manufacturing enterprises based in Asia.
Its 'Zymmetry Sourcing' solution is a supplier relationship management tool that incorporates workflow not only for product development but also for translating projected demand into finished good commitments.
Dassault's Enovia for global collaborative lifecycle management provides the accelerator for apparel design and development which enables footwear and apparel companies to coordinate design, procurement and suppliers early in the design process.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Dassault Systèmes and Wing Tai's Zymmetry Group have teamed up to launch what they claim to be the apparel industry's first integrated global development and sourcing solution....
Pacific Brands has invested in a new Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution to streamline its apparel design and sourcing processes....
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar