BRAZIL: Datacolor continues growth with new facility
Colour management specialist Datacolor is expanding its international operations with a new facility in Brazil, which will serve a number of industries including textiles and apparel.
The new location in São Paulo will offer a range of colour management solutions, including tools for colour measurement, visualisation, formulation, and quality control, as well as colour training and seminars.
"São Paulo is one of the main industrial centres of South America and an excellent location to further expand our presence," said Albert Busch, CEO of Datacolor.
Datacolor Continues International Growth by Founding a New Sales and Service Company in Brazil
"São Paulo is one of the main industrial centers of South America and an excellent location to further expand our presence. We look forward to providing customers in this region with improved access to our products and services."
With the creation of its São Paulo based company, Datacolor is better equipped to participate in the country's growing market for color management solutions in industries such as textile and apparel, paint, and plastics. A team of long-term, regional color experts will provide customers access to Datacolor's unique color management solutions; including tools for color measurement, visualization, formulation, and quality control, as well as color training and seminars. The company is managed by Ricardo Lovetro, Sales Manager Brazil and Southern Latin America.
"We are excited to have our own location within the Brazilian market" said Albert Busch, CEO of Datacolor. "São Paulo is one of the main industrial centers of South America and an excellent location to further expand our presence. We look forward to providing customers in this region with improved access to our products and services."
Datacolor is a global leader in color management solutions and color communication technology. The world's leading brands, manufacturers, creative professionals and consumers have been choosing Datacolor's innovative technology and solutions to consistently achieve the right color for more than 40 years.
A Swiss held company, Datacolor's global presence encompasses a sales, service and support network serving customers in more than 65 countries throughout Europe, the Americas and Asia, along with 15 worldwide operation and production facilities. Industries served include apparel and textile, paint and coatings, automotive, plastics, photography, videography, home theatre and others. For more information about Datacolor and its products or services, visit www.datacolor.com.
Original source: www.datacolor.com
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective