BRAZIL: Datacolor continues growth with new facility
Colour management specialist Datacolor is expanding its international operations with a new facility in Brazil, which will serve a number of industries including textiles and apparel.
The new location in São Paulo will offer a range of colour management solutions, including tools for colour measurement, visualisation, formulation, and quality control, as well as colour training and seminars.
"São Paulo is one of the main industrial centres of South America and an excellent location to further expand our presence," said Albert Busch, CEO of Datacolor.
Datacolor Continues International Growth by Founding a New Sales and Service Company in Brazil
"São Paulo is one of the main industrial centers of South America and an excellent location to further expand our presence. We look forward to providing customers in this region with improved access to our products and services."
With the creation of its São Paulo based company, Datacolor is better equipped to participate in the country's growing market for color management solutions in industries such as textile and apparel, paint, and plastics. A team of long-term, regional color experts will provide customers access to Datacolor's unique color management solutions; including tools for color measurement, visualization, formulation, and quality control, as well as color training and seminars. The company is managed by Ricardo Lovetro, Sales Manager Brazil and Southern Latin America.
"We are excited to have our own location within the Brazilian market" said Albert Busch, CEO of Datacolor. "São Paulo is one of the main industrial centers of South America and an excellent location to further expand our presence. We look forward to providing customers in this region with improved access to our products and services."
Datacolor is a global leader in color management solutions and color communication technology. The world's leading brands, manufacturers, creative professionals and consumers have been choosing Datacolor's innovative technology and solutions to consistently achieve the right color for more than 40 years.
A Swiss held company, Datacolor's global presence encompasses a sales, service and support network serving customers in more than 65 countries throughout Europe, the Americas and Asia, along with 15 worldwide operation and production facilities. Industries served include apparel and textile, paint and coatings, automotive, plastics, photography, videography, home theatre and others. For more information about Datacolor and its products or services, visit www.datacolor.com.
Original source: www.datacolor.com
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- Mexico's shoe makers blame their woes on China
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects