TURKEY: Datacolor expands with new facility
Colour management specialist Datacolor is expanding its international operations with a new facility in Turkey. The base in Istanbul will serve as a customer centre, providing resources for service and more direct product information and demonstrations.
Datacolor provides a range of spectrophotometers, light booths, automatic dispensing systems, and dye machines for industries including textiles and clothing. "We identified the booming Turkish economy as an ideal market for further expanding our global presence," explains CFO Mark Leuchtmann.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts