SWITERLAND: Datacolor Plans IPO For Fall 2000
The board of directors of Eichhof Holding AG has decided on a public offering for its Color Division, including all the businesses related to color measurement, color management, color calibration, and color communication. For the purpose of this public offering, all activities of the Color Division will be transferred into Datacolor Holding AG, a 100% subsidiary of Eichhof Holding AG. The introduction of Datacolor shares on the SWX New Market is planned for the fall of this year. Eichhof Holding will continue to own a majority of shares of the company after the initial public offering.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022