USA: Datacolor's New Colorite Studios Help Enhance Color Communications
Datacolor, one of the world's leading color technology suppliers across a broad range of industries, today announced the worldwide opening of its Colorite Studios. The Studios are designed as optimal viewing areas for the company's award-winning color communications software, Colorite. They provide the ideal setting in which to explore the power of digital color sampling.The new Colorite Studios also allow customers to experience, first hand, Colorite as an integral part of a revolutionary new Color Information Management System (CIMS). CIMS is Datacolor's complete computerized environment for color measuring, matching, quality control and communication. As a key part of the CIMS package, Colorite lets everyone involved in a color decision -- designers, colorant suppliers, and production -- see and communicate color digitally. On-screen color viewing eliminates the costly practice of mailing color samples back and forth between locations.The technology cuts the cost of samples and development time in half and helps companies move forward rapidly with production in order to deliver products with the benefit of savings in administrative costs.CIMS' technology utilizes Internet access, compatible PCs with software, computer monitors and a measuring instrument. The monitors are accurately calibrated by the Colorite software and are used with a color spectrophotometer, which is an instrument for color measurement. Colorite software enables visual color communication and Color Tools software ensures precise numerical color quality control.Now, someone seated in a Colorite Studio can experience the entire CIMS process, including:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack