USA: Datacolor's New Colorite Studios Help Enhance Color Communications
Datacolor, one of the world's leading color technology suppliers across a broad range of industries, today announced the worldwide opening of its Colorite Studios. The Studios are designed as optimal viewing areas for the company's award-winning color communications software, Colorite. They provide the ideal setting in which to explore the power of digital color sampling.The new Colorite Studios also allow customers to experience, first hand, Colorite as an integral part of a revolutionary new Color Information Management System (CIMS). CIMS is Datacolor's complete computerized environment for color measuring, matching, quality control and communication. As a key part of the CIMS package, Colorite lets everyone involved in a color decision -- designers, colorant suppliers, and production -- see and communicate color digitally. On-screen color viewing eliminates the costly practice of mailing color samples back and forth between locations.The technology cuts the cost of samples and development time in half and helps companies move forward rapidly with production in order to deliver products with the benefit of savings in administrative costs.CIMS' technology utilizes Internet access, compatible PCs with software, computer monitors and a measuring instrument. The monitors are accurately calibrated by the Colorite software and are used with a color spectrophotometer, which is an instrument for color measurement. Colorite software enables visual color communication and Color Tools software ensures precise numerical color quality control.Now, someone seated in a Colorite Studio can experience the entire CIMS process, including:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020