ITALY: Datatex Teams Up With US-Based 3C Software
The partnership will combine Datatex's technological know-how, applications skills and TIM (Textile Integrated Manufacturing) ERP solution with 3C Software's Impact: ECS cost management system.
In a joint statement the companies said: "By using the customisable framework of both systems, customers can track detailed and accurate real time costing, period based costing, and production run based costing with Impact: ECS, while taking advantage of TIM to organise their business and manufacturing expertise."
Datatex TIS Inc, the ERP software supplier that specialises in textile and apparel applications, has hired Bob Beecy as director of US marketing....
Olimpias SpA, the manufacturing organisation of fashion company Benetton group, has completed the consolidation of 10 servers designed to optimise the company's IT infrastructure by leveraging existin...
Textile and apparel solutions provider Datatex has joined IBM's PartnerWorld Industry Networks, helping it deliver solutions that meet customer requirements in the Textile and Apparel industry....
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020